While systematically raping the world and its people they paint themselves as humanities benefactors. While enslaving the world they paint themselves as its liberators. While lying, as a beloved avocation, they paint themselves as defenders of the truth. While pretending to do one thing they accomplish the other. What they say and do have no connection to one another except for contrast. What they say they are... ...is the opposite of what they really are.
I do not know what will come as the movie plays out before us. I know that evil destroys itself and the sooner the better. My thoughts are with you who know the truth of what I have said. For the rest of you, this is a dream that just came and went and your participation and recollection of your life will scatter in the wind the way leaves are tossed on a windy street, turning in time, back to the common earth from which they came.
In a few days I will be on the road and unable to post your comments for a little while, just send them in and they will go up. I may not write again for some time. I’m not sure that what I have to say makes much of a difference in any case. Thank you for your fine commentary and for the time we spent together. I don’t know what lies ahead. We will have to wait and see... it all works out in the end... of that I am convinced.
Wednesday, 6 August 2008
Zionism; A Pernicious Virus and World Problem.
Dr. Ivins is dead. I guess that’s all we really know. Although it is widely reported that Dr. Philip Zack, a more credible source for the stolen anthrax, is a Zionist Jew, we now see reports that he is a Catholic (see the bottom of the article for the writer’s strange arguments for why Philip Zack is a Catholic). Apparently the fact that he is a member of a particular Catholic church and got married in a Methodist church is all the proof one needs. I think you will find this portion of the article as amusing as did I. You will note the headline that accompanies the article. Iran you come up with a preponderance of Zionist Jews. Five Israelis were found celebrating the assault on the WTC. How did they know? Madrid train station at the time of the attacks? What’s the story with Odigo and Promis software? Why does it all track back to Israel ? Understand that I could add much, much more; from Larry Silverstein to the curious locations of Olmert and Netanyahu on certain significant dates. Two things seem apparent, thinking or talking about these things is anti-Semitic and whatever happened was mere coincidence and Israel should probably get more money and guns for being associated with unbearable coincidences.
No comments:
Post a Comment