Thursday 29 November 2012

Did I just get a death threat live on Press TV?

Does Israel flack Kenneth Katzman's demand that I be *“taken off the air entirely, from every show, everywhere in the world”* sound like a death threat? (How else could I possibly be removed from all of the hundreds of shows I guest on, as well as those I host?) I guess some people just can't handle the truth. Read the article: A real Jew, a Zionist, and a truth jihadi walk into a bar Watch the video: Press TV video Israel Zionist state violates Jewish morality: Expert

Israel Zionist state violates Jewish morality: Expert
The Zionist state violates the basic Jewish moral commands, leading to hostile acts against neighboring groups, a prominent author tells Press TV.

Israel has launched several wars on the besieged Gaza Strip and has invaded other Islamic countries, with international calls to organizations such as the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), the Arab League and the United Nations to take serious measures to stop Israel’s aggression. More or watch:


Khazar Goliath blinded by the Philistine David 

No comments: