Tuesday 28 September 2010

Funny, those neo-Nazis look Jewish

As documented here, most if not all Neo-Nazis and KKKs, turned out to be Jewish...

CNN International's "World's Untold Stories" takes a look at the story of two neo-Nazis in Poland who discovered that they had Jewish roots.


The companion article picks up where this video lets off:

When Ola brought home the documents to show Pawel his own history, he rushed to confront his parents, and they told him the family secret.

"I was a nationalist 100 percent. Back then when we were skinheads it was all about white power and I believed Poland was only for Poles. That Jews were the biggest plague and the worst evil of this world. At least in Poland it was thought this way as at the time anything that was bad was the fault of the Jews..." he said.



"Emotions, it is difficult to describe how I felt when I found out I was Jewish... my first thought was what am I going to tell people? What am I going to tell the boys? Should I admit it or not? I was angry, sad, scared, unsure."

Over time, Pawel's anger and confusion subsided and he approached Chief Rabbi of Poland Michael Schudrich.

Check out the full article for the rest of the story on how they ended up embracing Judaism.

http://blogs.jta.org/telegraph/article/2010/09/27/2741054/funny-those-neo-nazis-look-jewish



More Nazi Jews HERE

No comments: