Wednesday 23 December 2009

Living under The Anti-Semitic Jews in The Land of Jesus

Two state solution? Please.
Conflict between Christians and Muslims in Palestine? I want you to take a journey with me. The following Palestine Diary is the story of my experiences in the West Bank during the months of April and May of this year. The reality is more than can be reflected in simple documentation of facts. For that reason I have included photos and audio clips as well as interviews and formal articles as I moved through my days. The result is raw. So was the experience. To quote someone I met while I was in Ramallah, life in Palestine is a roller coaster ride. Something happens that gives you hope and lifts your heart and then all hell comes crashing through. One of the hardest things to adjust to is the brutal physical world. I'm from a First World Nation, the one that was once considered the first world nation. I'm used to flipping a switch for light, cable TV and heat. I also make a habit of long hot showers. These simple things are luxuries here. But that is just the beginning of it. There are high moments and low, funny and sad, and frightening, and monumentally aggravating. You can hear it in my voice on the audio clips.I could have cleaned it all up and the result would have been more polished and not nearly as immediate.

http://www.holylandunveiled.com/

Discussion with Jenifer Dixon, author of the book “The Holy Land Unveiled” and owner/operator of the website http://holylandunveiled.com as she discusses her work and personal testimonies concerning the ugliness she has witnessed first-hand in occupied Palestine.

Listen Now:


No comments: