Thursday 26 February 2009

Jews Are Guilty of Anti-Gentilism, Aren't They ? It Has to Stop


As a Gentile, I believe I'm being subjected to Anti-Gentilism

As a result of suffering this persecution lifelong, I am traumatised and believe I'm deserving of compensaying for my pain and loss

Where do I lodge my claim .. Israel ?

My solicitors have said I should claim for 300 million dollars at minimum

My fellow Gentiles are being persecuted as we speak, in Israel, where, according to the jew-owned media, Christian clerics and Christians generally have been shoved, pushed, spat upon, abused and threatened by Gentile-Hating jews.

As a Gentile, I have been excluded from jew-only gatherings and have been persecuted by jew lawyers who have .. on behalf of their jewish clients ... caused me grievious financial loss, also traumatic emotional suffering.

My parents and siblings, too, have been persecuted by Gentile-Hating jews, not to mention all my ancestors who were ground under the jewish heel through ususry and through manipulation (financial and other) of lords, nobles and kings who ordered my ancestors to war and purged them via taxes.

The jews have claimed they are 'God's favourites' and that the world will be granted to them, thus depriving me of my place on earth and in Heaven.

I want compensation and I expect my government to create an official body dedicated to achieving justice for Gentiles and to seeking out and punishing all those guilty of Anti-Gentilism.

We must be constantly on our guard against Anti-Gentilism, in all its evil manifestations.

'We'll make a pastrami sandwich of them .. we'll insert a strip of Jewish settlements in between the Palestinians, and then another strip of Jewish settlements right across the West Bank, so that in 25 years time, neither the United Nations nor the United States, nobody, will be able to tear it apart. "(Ariel (Arik) Sharon, 1973)

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=242606

No comments: